Wednesday, November 28, 2007

At the airport

This is all of us at the airport saying goodbye to Carson. I t was really hard to say goodbye to him. The boys were all really cute because they just kept hugging him over and over. We are gonna miss you Elder James!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, that is bitter sweet, but I am so excited for him. Those Brazilians are for sure lucky. You will have to go and pick him up in 2 yrs...that would be so fun.

~Cami

Katie said...

I cannot believe that little Carson is so old and he is leaving on a mission. Good for him.. he will be a wonderful missionary! It definitely is bitter sweet! Also I love all the christmas pics of Cash.. what a cutie! I feel like I haven't seen you forever.. we need to get together soon! Love ya!

Shay said...

Those pics made me sad Ash. But I'm so proud of Carson!! To me, he's still in like 4th grade; when did he get so tall? ...Is that Tom in the middle bottom-row picture? He doesn't look like Bo from Days anymore without his mustache. The James' are all changing so much.