It's so weird that our little baby has turned 1. To think that he has grown up so fast is scary. People always tell me that they blinked and their kids were grown. Now I know what they mean, I see tiny babies, and I wonder if Cash was ever that small. Every stage that he goes through I think is my favorite. He is just getting smarter and more fun everyday.
His party was really fun, and alot of people came, we were really happy. It took alot of preparation, but I think it paid off.
I was really mad at stupid Wallmart after people started eating the cake. It had black icing and stained everyone's mouth and teeth black, you'd think that they would tell you that when you ordered it. oh well, we had a good time and it still tasted great.

2 comments:
The Party was sooo fun. You did an excellent Job. You're a great party planner. Love the pics.
xoxo
~cami
Seriously so sad I could not be there. He is so cute. what are you going to do with all his toys!!! love ya
Post a Comment