I'm so excited for Christmas this year, I just think that it's going to be so fun with Cash now that he is a little older. We put up the Christmas tree right before Thanksgiving, that's how excited I am. Cash loves it a little too much. I had to put all of the ornaments up high so he can't reach them.
He is so cute with the tree skirt. He thinks it is a fuzzy blanky, so he will always go under the tree and lay down, and roll aroung on it.





3 comments:
Super Cute Tree. Cash is so freakin Cute, I want to squeeze his guts. I had to put the ornaments up high as well, we will see if Cohen can keep his hands off!!
Love ya
xoxo
~cami
Tell your baby to stop being so cute! I can not believe Carson is leaving! Sad. We will need to do something fun! Love your guts
nice job on that tree ash! love your new background and love cash in his pj's! :)
Post a Comment