Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tea anyone?


This Saturday was a really special day for all of us girls. Well let me back up alittle bit. Thursday the 17th of January would have been our great friend Jana's 25th birthday. Her mom Sandra wanted to celebrate Jana's life and get us all together so she invited us over for a tea party. It was so fun, she had everything decorated and scapbooks there for us to look at. It was really emotional, but something I think that we all really needed. It was exactly the way Jana would have done it. We had a great time sharing stories and memories about Jana and Bridger and what great parents they were to Kennadee. Thanks so much Sandra! I love all you girls, you are the best, and we miss Jana everyday.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love your post with the cute slide show...I may need to copy that:) That was so fun and a great celebration of the Anderson Family. We need to get together for a play group soon. I miss little Cash. Love you

~Cami

Sunny Jo said...

That is so cute, what a cute mom to do that for all her daughters friends. I love that all u guys are still so close.. it makes times like these a little bit easier cause u are all going through it together!! Just know that i love u girl, and our friendship means the WORLD to me!! Thanks for being such a great friend!!:)