Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

This week my brothers and sister with the lash name "Fox" left us and went to the caribbean. Kristen left her boys with me and Cory, and Kyle and Carrie had "Grandma Cow" come and stay with their kids. I thought it would be fun to take all of the boys and go to kangaroo zoo and release some energy. It was really fun, the kids loved it. I have an evil Kanevil baby, he loved the biggest slide that they had in the place and he wanted to go by his self. He just laughed and laughed and just cracked everyone up.

4 comments:

Cami said...

That is so funny. That slide is a beast, but a great workout. I love that Cash will go down by himself.

~Cami

Sunny Jo said...

So fun!! Rylee LOVES going to kangaroo zoo, but Taylor, not so much!! She is scared of EVERYTHING in there, even the small little play area!!:)

Shay said...

you've been tagged. The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog. See my blog for an example

Katie said...

Ash I looks like you guys had fun at the Kangaroo Zoo! We need to have a play date soon! Anyways I tagged you and The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.