Monday, February 4, 2008

Change of Plans!`

Hey Gals!

So to all of you that are coming to Shay's shower this friday, it is going to be at my house instead of Katie's. BJ suprised her with a trip. So call me if you need directions. 6:00 be there or be square! love ya girls

2 comments:

Unknown said...

K Ash, I suck. I already told Shay I could not come and I am so dang sad. My girls have there first competition on Friday. I'm sorry.
P.S. I want to eat Cash. He is so dang cute.

Katie said...

Ok ix-nay on the trip.. sorry everyone for all the confusion. But thanks girls for pitching in and helping Ash. I will be at the bash now.. still at Ashleys.. the next opportunity for a party I will definately be all over it & I'll talk with BJ first before I plan anything! (incase he feels inclined to be nice again before double checking w/ me too!) oh its fun to be so busy! :) xoxo