Sunday, June 29, 2008


"The Fox Family" Carrie, Cole, Kyle, Penny, Khabe, Kit and KC

Cory surfing!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you three went on a vacation, you deserved one. These pictures are awesome!!

Sunny Jo said...

LOVE all your new pics!! Looks like you guys had SO much fun!! Lets play soon...

The Carter Family said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I am jealous. I want to go back already. Your pics are all so cute.

stacy h. said...

okay you have posted a ton since i last saw your blog! looks like you guys are having the perfect summer. we all need to get together sometime. lets meet at a pool! :)

*Kelly* said...

Love Lake Powell! Jared and I decided to forgo lake powell this year due to gas prices and I'm super bummed! So, why didn't we ever go out for Sunny's birthday? I'm still game for a girls day out! Let's plan it and ACTUALLY take her out! I MISS YOU GIRLS!

Cami said...

How stinkin fun. Cash is a good surfer. I am so glad you updated your blog...it was about freakin time!! :) love ya....tootles

Katie said...

Im so glad you guys had so much fun! Where did you end up camping? We headed up Hansens canyon. I love all the pics! So dang cute!

CrAiG & MaNdIe SuE said...

ashley!!! hi!! yea!! i found your blog through a bunch of people, but you look amazing, your family is soo adorable! your so skinny!! i love your family, we all used to have so much fun! this is a good way to keep updated on everyone! tell everyone hello! by the way im getting married! january 3rd! you will have to let me know your address so i can send your cuteness fam a invite!! love ya guys!!