Monday, September 8, 2008

Park City with Grandpa Tom



This is weekend was totally fun, and totally crazy. Saturday was the craziest. First I worked until 5 i went home and got Cash and headed straight out to west valley for Whitni's wedding. Which by the was way beautiful, she was gorgeous, and the wedding was so fun. Right after the wedding we headed up to Park City to spend the night with my dad and leslie. The night was terrible! Cash had a fever, and was up all night I felt so bad. Then Sunday morning my dad took us to ride the alpine slide, it was so fun. I haven't rode it forever! Thanks again Dad!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cami said...

Fun, I want to go on the alpine slide, its been for-e.v.e.r! Looks like you had lots of fun in Indiana. See you Friday!!

Shay said...

who knew....your dad is a soap star. I wish Bo Brady was my dad too!

Kam & Kathy said...

Hi Ashley, Cash is getting so big. Your such a cute mom! You need to come see talon he is so cute! I love all your pictures I am still trying to learn how to do a blog, its not easy.