Monday, October 6, 2008
big boy bed update
All right, so the big boy bed experiment went ok. I had to lay with him until he fell asleep. But everytime he did I would get up very quietly, and sneek out of his room. I swear he has a "sixth mommy sense" cuz he would wake up every time! Finally about an hour later, I snuck out and went to bed only I couldn't sleep because I was so worried that he would fall out of his bed. Sure enough about 12:30 I heard a loud bonk, and a really tired cry. It did'nt really even wake him up I put him back in his bed, and he stayed there till he woke up at 3:30. I was just really proud that he slept there for as long as he did! But we are heading to Target today to get a rail for his bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!!! I love it he is getting so BIG.
Post a Comment