Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged

1. Where did you meet your husband? At my sisters house her and her ex-husband set us up.

2. How long did you date before you got married? 2 years

3. How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years

4. What does he do that surprises you? Not much, he is pretty predictable. I always knew he would be a great husband, and an amazing dad. I guess he has surprised me at how much he has stepped up and helped me since I've been pregnant.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile, Cash has the same one!

6. What is your favorite quality of his? His wit and sense of humor. He can make me laugh even when I don't want to.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sweetie, or honey, kind of cheesy huh!

8. What is his favorite food? For sure steak!

9. What is his favorite sport? Anyone who knows him, knows that he is a baseball addict!

10. When and where did you first kiss? On my Grandmas front porch, after seeing Austin Powers.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love just hanging out with Cash. We love taking family vacations, and outings.

12. Do you have children? Yes, little Cash. And one on the way!

13. How old is he?32

14. Who said I love you first? He did!

15. What is his favorite music? Rock, and all the good old stuff

16. What do you admire most about him? What a great Dad he is, and his patience with me!

17. What is his favorite color? Yankee blue!

19. Will he read this? I doubt it, but if he does it will be with all of the guys at work! How embarrassing!

20. Who do you tag? I tag Cami, and Savannah.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for playing Ash. That was fun to hear all those details.