Cash is so excited about his big boy baseball bed! He absolutley loves it. We have wanted this bed pretty much since he was born, and we were really lucky to get since it was the last one in the state. Thanks to Tiff for the the heads up. Cash has been so cute, he keeps telling Cory "dad you fixin' my boy bed?" The other great thing about it is, he will actually sleep in it, yeah!
7 comments:
Oh that bed is really so adorable!! So glad you guys were able to get it plus Cash loves it! LUCKY YOU your baby is growin'up!
I remember Mary Jane saying you guys liked this bed. Thats fun you finally got it for Cash! Looks like he loves it too.
Hey it's Karlee you should add me to your blog! I think your blog is so cute!
I am so glad you updated! Ya for his big boy bed!
So Cute! There really are so many cute things for boys....but that doesn't mean I'm not crossing my fingers your next is a GIRL!!
That is such a cute bed! I will have to come see it in person soon. And I hear ya about nap...best part of the day!!
Yeah, u got it up!! Looks SO great!!! What a big boy, he is SUCH a cutie!!
Post a Comment