I moved my ultrasound up from Monday to Friday, we were just too excited we couldn't wait. We wanted to give our families a special Valentines Day
surprise. The lady doing the
ultrasound almost
couldn't tell us. She kept saying "I don't know guys this is a tough one." But, finally she got the perfect picture and was 100% positive!
(I'll post the ultrasound pics as soon as I scan them.) We are so excited to give Cash a baby sister! Now we have to find a name, suggestions are very welcome!
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! A little girl will be so fun!!
Congratulation!!! Im so excited for you, girls are so precious, finally your mom will have a granddaugher.... yay
you have no idea how happy this makes me...CONGRATS!!! :)
I knew it I can't wait I already love her!
YEA YEA YEA, I love buying little girls clothes. I cant wait to munch on her. I hope she will have lots of hair like Cash so you can piggytail it. CoNGRATS
Hey Ash!! CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys! One of each :)! Thats awesome! I bet your parents are EXCITED!! Tell your dad i said hello the next time you see him!
Ash I am so excited for you! Cash is so dang cute I can only imagine what a cutie she will be!!
Post a Comment