I have to admit, I'm not super into pink, so the pink walls are going to have to go. But other than that I love the whole shabby chic vibe. This is my inspiration for my baby girl's nursery. Now I just need to get the energy and get going!
Ok now you are making me want a little girl... that nursery is ADORABLE!!! i cant wait to see this new little girlie of yours! She is going to be so beautiful!!
So cute! My mom told me that we picked out the same My Baby Sam bedding. I thought that was funny. Are you still going to use that one? It's hard to find all the pieces for it. I totally love it but haven't bought it yet! Your little girl is going to be beautiful!
LOVE it!! Super cute!! Man... I need to get on the ball!! I haven't even thought about this kind of stuff for my little man!! Looks like he will be getting a pink nursery!!!:)
9 comments:
Oh Ash I absolutely love it, I feel the shabby/chic thing! Oh how fun to do all the pink, bows and sweet stuff!
Ok now you are making me want a little girl... that nursery is ADORABLE!!! i cant wait to see this new little girlie of yours! She is going to be so beautiful!!
So cute! My mom told me that we picked out the same My Baby Sam bedding. I thought that was funny. Are you still going to use that one? It's hard to find all the pieces for it. I totally love it but haven't bought it yet! Your little girl is going to be beautiful!
So Im in love with it and I think you should do it!!! I LOVE shabby chic!!!-Kinsale
way cute ash! i agree about the pink. i did light lavender for Q's room. mostly cream actually. have fun with all the plans!! :)
Loooove it! I say go with the pink walls. Go all out! I would love to help ya.......we can just put the boys out in the back yard and go to town!!
LOVE it!! Super cute!! Man... I need to get on the ball!! I haven't even thought about this kind of stuff for my little man!! Looks like he will be getting a pink nursery!!!:)
super cute! and I too say go all out. Can't wait to see it
I love it and you know I don't love pink either. Love her already!
Post a Comment