Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Nay Nay!

Last Sunday was my nephew Creighton's birthday. He turned 14! I can't believe how old he is getting! Happy Birthday Bud! We had a BBQ up at Kyle and Carrie's house. Kyle busted out the ol' slippin slide. Everyone had a blast! Thanks guys!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks to dang fun! BTW, don't you LOVE shabbyblogs backgrounds?! I am constantly changing mine and I think that one is my favorite!

How are you doing with your pregnancy? I want to see a belly photo! You are seriously the cutest pregnant! I can't believe you are almost done.

Shannon said...

Hey, i have only used Picasa so far. But, I just installed photoshop and can't wait to learn it! It seems really complicated though, but (fingers-crossed) hopefully someday I will get it! Can't wait to see your little princess!!!