Friday, August 21, 2009

Charley & Charley

Baby Charley 9 lbs. 4 oz.
Pumkin Charley 420 lbs.

Anyone who doesn't know, my brother Kyle is a giant pumking grower! And he is a proud papa! This pumkin that Charley is laying on, was born on the same day as my baby Charley. (Hence the name)
Its Crazy to see how big it really is, and its only 7 1/2 weeks old!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Ashley that is hilarious!!! Baby Charley is a doll........I just want to munch on her cheeks.

Cami said...

That is the cooles pumpkin. Will he let me take a pic with my boys on that sweet thing? And how the heck does he grow that??

Kinsale said...

Ashely your baby girl is so beautiful! I love her!

Shannon said...

I so want to see this thing in person! Cambree would love it. Charley is darling as ever!!!

Shay said...

That is the coolest hobby i've heard of.