Monday, October 26, 2009

Dinner in a Pumpkin

Sunday night I made dinner in a pumpkin. I have heard of people doing it, and they have told me how to, sort of. So I made my own concoction. It turned out pretty good! Then we carved pumpkins, and had dessert! It was fun, we had to do some of our Halloween fun a little early this year since we are going to be out of town! Thanks guys for the fun night!

Ok so here is the recipe I came up with:

Pumkin Dinner:
1 lb hamburger
1 onion
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 bag Uncle Ben's long and wild rice
1 1/2 cups sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese
1 bag frozen zucchini and squash

Brown hamburger and onion together. Mix with all other ingredients. Hollow out pumpkin really good. Spoon mixture into the pumpkin, put the top back on and cook for 2 hours at 350 degrees. Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: