Friday, December 11, 2009

CowBOYS and cowGIRL


THis picture is pretty old. But Savannah was soooo nice and just scanned it for me so I could post it. Thanks Van! When we went to Jackson Hole this summer, we realized it was the first time that we had all the grandkids, including Charley, together. We found a oldfashion wild west picture studio, and decided to do a little photoshoot. We were really worried, usually getting all 7 boys together for pictures is just about impossible. But, they were great! They love the getup, and the guns! The photographer just told them to put their mean faces on, and this is what we got! I think it is such a great picture!

4 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

So Cute I love all thoes kids!!

Shannon said...

I love these old fashion cowboy photo's! What a great shot of all of them!

Unknown said...

I love it, and I will scan any picture for you any time!!!

Unknown said...

PS, I LOVE the Disneyland pictues. They are so cute!!!