Last night we went over to the mall to let the kids see Santa. Cash was sooo excited he could barely stand it. He asked for a geo trax train and a treat. He was really happy when Santa gave him a little treat, but couldn't understand why he didn't get his train, then and there. Kind of cute the way kids believe in magic and miracles. I wish we all still had that innocence. The Santa we saw last night was really cute. The one last year was cute, but really scary in pictures, does anyone remember that? Merry Christmas!

3 comments:
How cute is that! They both are such gorgeous kids. I loved how Cash thought he should get his train then and there. So cute.
So dang cute!!!! I love them. I am glad Charlie didnt freak.
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
Post a Comment