Thursday, May 20, 2010

Splash Mountain!

This ride is so dang fun... we had to go on it quite a few times for all the kiddos, (and for us!) The first picture is our first time down. Nixon's face kills me. You can tell all the kids were a little bit nervous. Cash kept saying "hold on to me Mom, I don't want to fly out!"
Posted by PicasaBy the very last time we went down the kids were pro's. Cash would not let me hold on to him, he kept wiggling his hips so I would let go. You can see how much fun he had on Splash Mountain!

2 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

How freakn fun I love all of the matching shirts. looks like the kiddos had a blast.

Shay said...

Dang I should have had a boy a few years ago!! Looks like you guys had such a memorable trip. THose are lucky boys. Scout was just amazed seeing all her favorite characters and now keeps asking, Where's Daisy Duck? Where's Woody?