Well, I never thought that anyone who didn't know me or my family would "stalk" my blog, or even really care to see it. Lately, I have been getting random wierd advertisments and such. And I don't really like the fact that randon weird people can see pictures of my kids. So if you would still like to see my blog I will add you to the list. Leave your email in the comment section. Thanks!
21 comments:
I know what you mean thats why I went private! mattnkenz@gmail.com
Lyndsie_4@hotmail.com! INVITE ME!
lionheartinc@gmail.com
Me too! belleigh11@yahoo.com
add me :) shannona920@gmail.com
ascsmith@gmail.com
sign me up!! :)
leesatracy06@gmail.com
Sign me up, please!
tstephns00@aol.com
gublerphotography@yahoo.com
kristenins@yahoo.com
OR
kristenfox.75@gmail.com
jbcawc@yahoo.com
now I have to admit that I blog-stalk you but I hope I'm not one of the readers that is making you go private! :) whitney.lynch@hotmail.com
karebear80103@gmail.com
I've loved looking at your blog!
albright.jason@gmail.com
hey ash happy birthday and here is my email livliddle@gmail.com
Of course add me!! I think you have to use my gmail email.lame. here it is camifountaine@gmail.com
Happy bday today!!
cassiemark21@hotmail.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
jacksonljones@hotmail.com
sshaylyn@hotmail.com
hlfarnsworth@gmail.com
I blog stock you as well, but I do know who you are we went to the same highschool. And you grew up by my best friends house jennifer larso. If you don't add me I totally understand.
Tall128@hotmail.com
Post a Comment