Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Strawberry Days Parade

Every year I say "this was for sure the best strawberry days yet!" But this year it really was. The kids were so good! The older Cash gets; the more he knows what is going on. This year he loved the parade. He stood up pretty much the whole time waiting for someone to come by throwing candy, or to march along with the marching bands. We always sit with Haley, and she hooks us up with some great seats!
Cory and Charley, waiting for the parade to start!
Cash and Warren warming up their mutton busting skills!
Waiting for the Marching bands to come. These boys would march along with them! So cute, I asked Cash what his favorite part of the parade was and he told me the marching band!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

How cute is that about the marching band. You need to come up to my house every morning around 9 because the highschool band come by every day and my kids set on the front porch. I just have to say how much i love these two munchkins together. Little crazy but they sure love one another. I sure love Cash and Charley

Pienezza Family said...

I love all the pic. We came down for the parade I would have love to come see you guys! The boys need to play more