Monday, December 20, 2010

House of Mouse:)

Back in November we got to go to Disneyland!  This is how our trip started THANKFULLY!



 Nothin' cuter than sleeping babies
 Waiting on Main Street for Disneyland to open!  Yes, we were there THAT early!

 Charley actually fell asleep on day in Cory's arms.  That never happens, we call her the "Princess and the pea" because the girl ONLY sleeps in her bed:)
 We got to see the Jones fam!  Which was really cool, Cash and Warren are best buddies.

 Cash and Karac on the Tea Cups.  Did I mention we got to bring our "Manny" with us?  He was such a blast to have, and also such a big help too.
 Char's fav ride, I'm pretty sure we rode the carousel more than any other ride.

 Love this pic of Cash and Cohen!  Matchy, matchy!
 Pluto!

 What can I say?  They were totally exhausted after day 1, only 3 more to go!
 Pluto again!
 Goofy!

 HAVE to have the fire truck pic!
We haven't really ever been in Minnie's house, it's to-die-for-cute!
 

 Daddy and Char!
 This trip we took the boat over to the "pirates lair" which I highly reccomend.  There is a lot to do, and the kids can run around and check out all the fun pirate stuff.

 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cowgirl Jessie!
 I was rare to get a smile from this kid,  he did have fun, he promised, and he wants to come back with us next time.
 Messy Bullwinkle!
Love her!  We had such a AMAZING trip, really glad we got seasons passes, and can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So fun Ash! So sad I have to wait 'til October next year! :( I love the Minnie Mouse outfit of Chars! I am in LOVE with Minnie Mouse stuff. Maybe next time you go, I will have to give you some $ so you can pick me up some Minnie shirts. Cause I'm sure you will be back before me! :)

I'm so jealous....I want season passes! looked like fun!