have imaginary friends...
This Kid...
Has "9 weincy, little, tiny baby rhinos"
I don't know where this kid gets his imagination from!
He kills me!
I asked him what their names are:
Doky
Bocky
Tocky
Kocky
the little one is Cokey face
the other little one is Mocky
Bobey
Shotshy
&
Doody
He is super cute, and creative when he plays with his baby rhinos. He corals them, so none of them get lost. And he carries them around in his shirt. He likes to sleep with them at night. He says they keep him safe from the bad dreams. He tucks them in with him at the same time we tuck him in:) Some times I wish I could see the world through his eyes, I wish I could see his "baby rhinos" that he loves soooooo much:)

6 comments:
How cute is that! I always wanted imaginary friends as a kid. because of the movie "Drop dead Fred" If you havent seen go rent it its hialrious.
Stop it, that is the cutiest thing ever!! Wow, you need to video record him playing with his rhinos!!
Now that's to cute! O and the names....where in the world did he think up of there names?! What a imagination! I love it.
Love it! He really is so cute and imaginative!
That is too cute ash!! How did he ever think of rhinos? What a stud...
the top picture/header of your blog is an absolute gorgeous picture of you and your sweet family. you are beautiful ashley!
Post a Comment