A couple of weeks ago we got another chance to visit our favorite vacation destination:)
***Disneyland***
(Since we have season passes it makes it pretty easy:)
We didn't tell the kids that we were going,
it was soooo fun to surprise them!
We woke up Sunday morning and broke the news, they were very surprised!
We brought Karac with us, we surprised him too!
Chars first flight! Love this picture of them sharing the window seat.
After the flight, and waiting for our rental car, these two were tuckered out.
How sweet are they holding hands?
One of my favorite things about having 2 kids is being able to witness the bond that they share. I hope and pray that they always stay close.
The first ride we hit was "Grizzly Rapids"
Cash really wanted to ride it, he was finally tall enough.
Char and I sat this one out:)
"King Triton's Carousel" was still Char's favorite ride:)
Charley warmed up a little bit to the characters this trip. She finally let me take a picture without one of us holding her.
*Karac and Pluto*
*The kidlets with Mater and Lightning McQueen*
The lines were pretty short this trip, but still found ways to pass the time:)
Oh and I have to document my "Toy Story Mania" HIGH SCORE,
I think it was somewhere around **210,200**
and it was high score for the hour!
Cory and Karac were pretty frustrated that I kept beating them,
Sorry boys, maybe next time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment