Wednesday, September 3, 2008

choo choo train in French Lick, Indiana



When we were in Indiana, my mom and David took us to a little town called French Lick. It was amazing, It's a tiny litttle town with this unbelievable resort,and the custest train. The weekend we were there they had cowboys on horseback that came and robbed the train, and a stagecoach. It was really fun, and Cash loved it. All he talks about these days are Choo Choos! After the "hold up'' they let Cash ride one of the horses.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CrAiG & MaNdIe SuE said...

ashley!! holy cow your little boy is so stinking cute!! he is totally a mini you! you guys look like you had fun on your little trip! I need to find out your address so I can send you an invite to my wedding! I Would love for you and all your fam to come! we have always been close family friends! well i love your blog and you look awesome! keep in touch!