Sunday, October 5, 2008

Big Boy Bed!!



Not really the big boy bed but we are going to try it out. So for about the last week or so Cash hasn't wanted to sleep in his bed. We would let him cry for a while, but now his cry includes a "mommy helpt me!" It totally breaks my heart. So needles to say Cash wins every battle and he ends up sleeping in our bed with us. This moring I had the idea that maybe he will think his "big boy bed" is so cool that he will want to sleep in it!? Who knows it's worth a try, and I'm so tired I'll do anything (but let him cry forever!) Wish us luck!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yes, you defiently need the rail forsure! Cambree does pretty good in her's now. Although, I know she would fall out forsure every night without the rail. I'm sure he will start to like it. He is such a little Cory I love it!!!

Cami said...

Sweet big boy bed! He will think its cool soon!