Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

Last night we went to a Halloween party with some friends. It was super fun! Thanks Kate and Heather for the awesome party! The Girls from the left: Kate "tweedle dee" Erin " busty cop" and Me "Flapper girl" The guys from the left: Scotty "Michael Phelps" Keith " the busty cops prisoner" Casey " Joe Dirt" and Cory "the Mobster" It was so fun that everyone went all out with their costumes, it made for a really fun night!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Ashley darling costume, you look great!

Shannon said...

k- I love your costume! Janer showed us at Michele's party already(a pic). You and Cory looked GREAT!!! How fun!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love it Im envious that you had a fun Hallween party to go to. Looks like you guys all had a blast.

*Kelly* said...

Your are so cute in these photos! I love the 20's theme idea! I MISS you! We need to get together for lunch soon!

amy said...

I love your costume you look so adorable!