Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

This year for halloween Cash was a frog, if you ask him he was a "ribbit." He was so cute with his little green face hopping around like a little frog! Oh ya, and that is a real pumkin! Congrats, to my bro it was 1st prize in the big red barn's pumkin contest 380 lbs~ good job guys!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cami said...

OMG! he is so cute! I love him! and that pumpkin is amazing. Who gutted that thing, must have took for-e-v-e-r! Oh and how did you make that cute picture college?? Do share!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

He is so cute I love your little guy to death!

Leesa said...

Hey Ash,
Im not sure if you'll remember me, but this is Leesa Tripp. Your dad used to live with my dad Rick Tripp and we used to play together when we were little... Its been forever!!! I found your blog through one of my friends :)!! I just put my blog on private but would love for you to join us! My email address is Ltracy62406@yahoo.com. If you want please email me your email address and i'll send you an invite! Your little guy is ADORABLE!! And you are as beautiful as EVER!! Take care!! Leesa