Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The news is out!


We are so exctited to say that in June we wil be welcoming a new member into our family! I am only about 7 weeks along, so still really early. I have been feeling really good too, which is refreshing because at this point with Cash I was super sick! Anyway, I just feel incredibly blessed to have this bun in the oven. I'm so excited to get him or her here!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Shay said...

A Positive Pregnancy test...I didn't think those existed after all. I've spent WAY to much money on those dang things when I was trying to get pregnant and continually saw (-)neg (-)neg...(-)neg; even when I was actually pregnant: still NEGATIVE!! So good to know they work out positively for some people : ) I'm so freakin excited for you & I'm really hoping there's a little less anatomy on this little Laycock!!
I must say I'm very impressed to see Scout made the blog and within 30 minutes of me arriving home. I miss all you girls and wish I could see you all more often.

KWILY said...

yay!! Congratulations!

Shannon said...

So the news had already leaked my way. Grandma Laycock had told me and I am so dang EXCITED for you guys. And I hope you continue to feel good this time. That is so exciting and Congrats to you guys!!!!

Rowley Family said...

Congrats Ashley! I'm excited for you!

Leesa said...

CONGRATS!!! That is SO exciting!!!

Sunny Jo said...

I LOVE his little shirt!! SO CUTE!! Im SO excited that ur my Prego Buddy!! Let the weird Cravings Begin!! Love u girl!!
Sunny Jo

Laci said...

Serious!!! That is awesome! Congrats, what are you hoping for? If you need anything let me know! Is Cash excited???

CAS said...

hurraayyyy!!!!
i'm so excited for you!
i was posting a comment on savannahs blog abou what i think she's having and just about pee'd my pants when i read yours and how you said... a from THREE votes!!
so do you think it's a girl since you are not feeling sick and that it's so different from cashs pregnancy?
so how far apart will they be? 28? 29 months? asher and william/phoenix will be about 30 months. exactly 2 1/2 years apart. i think it's going to be perfect timing. (for us AND for you!)
well congrats! we are super excited for you! that's awesome!
good luck with everything.
cash is a cutie pie