Ok, so I know everyone has all ready scene the movie, blogged about it and scene it again. But, I absolutely loved it! If I have anything critical to say about it, it's that it could have been longer. The fight scene at the end was definitely my favorite! And a close second, is where Edward and Bella are walking into school after "coming out" and he is wearing sunglasses and has the hottest cockiest smile on his face, (love him.) I think I'm going to read the books again!
7 comments:
Me too! I loved it!
Uh where the heck did you get those pictues? I totally think edward is HOT! Love the sunglass scene as well!!
I loved the movie too! The sunglasses scene was my fav as well!
I'm glad you found my blog!! Your blog is really cute! Cash is ADORABLE! That's exciting you are pregnant again and that our babies are due close together! I need to have you do my hair while i'm in Utah!
I totally agree with you I Loved it! Lets go see it again together!
ashley! you're pregnant? congrats!!! i just saw on sunny's blog that she is too, how fun! my prediction is girl for both of you! :)
I really loved this movie too. I am so glad you got me to ready the books. I want to read them again too!!
I feel like a blog stalker. I keep checking your blog to see if you have found out what you are having yet...I thought grandma told me you should find out the end of this month? I hope you are still feeling good. I will keep checking.
Post a Comment