
Cash went to the dentist this week. He is always really good while he gets his X-rays, and his teeth cleaned. I knew there was a problem when the dentist pulled me aside to show me the pics of his teeth. And sure enough BIG PROBLEM! 8 cavities! I couldn't believe it. He told me that they were small and could possibly wait another six months, but would he would need to be put to sleep to do it. I totally freaked out, I know a lot of parents do it, but I had such a sick
feeling about having my little boy sedated. So I called another dentist that does sedation free cavities, with a
laser! We have an appointment in 6 weeks to start having the work done. Hopefully all goes well.
1 comment:
i regognize this dentist office. i love dr. smiths place. mostly i love how you call charley, chuck. cracks me up. love you
Post a Comment