Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This is us on our best behavior!



On New Years Eve we went up to my Mom's house and had dinner and did some puzzling! I know we are total nerds! Well, my little brother Carson was going to leave, and come back with the girl that he is dating. The last thing he said to us before he left was "be on your best behavior! Ha, ha." So when he left we had the great idea to get in Mom's dress up box, and really be in character when they got back. They thought is was really funny when they walked through the door, I think we made a really good impression on her!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's hilarious Ash! I'm glad you got some picture's to share! Love your dress! :)

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Ha Ha Ash that is haliours. I wish I was there.