Wednesday, April 20, 2011

*Happy "V" Day!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!  This year was great!  I got to spend the day with all the people I love!  We started out the day with a HEART shaped breakfast for the kids.  Yummy, yummy!



 Then that night my mom took the whole family to the provo beach resort.  If you haven't been there you should go.  There was tons to do, and we will go back for sure!
 Grandma Sue & Charley Sue

 The ropes course was so much fun.  I won't act like I wasn't scared, because I was REALLY scared!  All the little boys did it, they were cruising around the course like little monkeys.  They are all so brave!  Cory and I both got the nerve to do it, and we were so glad we did, knees shaking litterally in my boots, (I almost didn't think they would let me on because of my knee high boots, but they did!) We conquered our fears, and had a blast with all the kiddos.
 This picture needs no caption!  He kills me!


 This girls loves a good carosel ride!

 Mini croquet!  We didn't know the rules, but we had fun anyway!

Hope everyone had an amazing Valentines day as well!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That place is pretty fun! Cute kiddo's...I haven't seen them in FOREVER!