Back in March we got invited to go ice skating for Jazzy's birthday! The party was so much fun. I didn't know how much ice skating we would really do, but Cash Loooves Jazzy, and had missed her too much.
The kids got a little restless after the yummy food, so my Dad took them out to run around and check out the ice skaters. Much to my surprise he came back with 2 pairs of tiny ice skates!
Have you ever seen anything cuter, then this girl in a pair of teeny, tiny skates?
Too bad her helmet was a little too big:)
Charley skating with Daddy, I swear every time she would come around she would have the biggest grin on her face. P.S. Grandpa and Daddy got to have all the fun out on the ice with the kids, since I pulled my back just a couple days before:(
No comments:
Post a Comment