Caution: This is a very loooong Easter post!
We had a very long, fun filled Easter weekend.
We started out coloring eggs. Yes, I made the kids get rid of their shirts. I don't think I could ever get those stains out.
Cash loved eating the eggs, he is such a funny boy!
The finished product, Looks pretty good, don't ya think?
Next stop was Haley's wonderful egg hunt! Seriously, she is the best friend and Mom. She always puts on these events for our kiddos. They really look forward to it all year!
Char could not stay out of the sandbox...
Or the tree house, this girl is such a busy body. I swear every where we go, I am chasing this girl all over the place. THE WHOLE TIME:)
So silly~
Then on Saturday Grandpa Tom invited us to hunt eggs at Thanksgiving point. We have never done this before, and had heard it's pretty crazy.
And, it was. The morning was pretty chilly, we were lucky it didn't rain on us.
There was tons to do. And we pretty much did it all. The hunts were separated up into age groups, so it was fun to watch them all.
Charley and Grandpa Tom, this girl has a very special place in her heart for all her Grandparents:)
Train tracks!
I had to post a special pic of these good looking boys, who recently got matching braces. Not only are they amazing nephews, but they each found a golden egg! Each golden egg had a gift cert. for family season pass to Thanksgiving point, and since they had 2 they gave us 1! Did I mention how awesome they are?
Love them!!!
This pic is so funny. It was pretty chilly, and Char was getting pretty sleepy, so Kyle put her in his vest. She fell right asleep. It's sweet because she only falls asleep in her crib, and sometimes in the car. She has never been a baby who liked to be held or rocked to sleep. What can I say? Uncle Kyle has the touch!
Goof Balls!!!
Best buddies, Cash and Cole on the train. We waited in line For-ev-er for this ride! But the smiles on their faces made it plenty worth it:)
Last Stop on the Easter Train...
My Mom's fire station in Cedar Hills had a re-grand opening and we had to get in on the action.
There was a lot of a fun things to do here as well. They had cones set up, and they let the kids try and knock them over with the fire hose. Seriously, it's Cash's dream to hold and spray a fire hose:)
Cash posing with one of the fire fighters.
My mom wanted to re-create a rescue.
{dead face}
Charley all dressed up! She is such a good sport!
Finally, Easter Sunday!
We set out our empty baskets, and some carrots for the Easter Bunny:)
He ate the carrots, and left us with tons of Easter loot!
Cash and Char in their Easter outfits.
One last pic, of Char walking around in my heels. Have I mentioned her love for shoes?
She is SUCH a girl!
1 comment:
Oh freak I love all the picts but the one with Charley in the fireman suit is the cuttest thing ever.
Post a Comment