Charley got her first set of "glitter toes!"
I have wanted to let her get them done for a while,
but for one reason or the other it just never happened.
The other night we both got to get our toes done, it was so fun to watch her.
She just felt so pampered and special.
She was a good little client and held very still.
She was really good about putting her toes under the light to cure.
P.S. How cute are those chubby little theighs?
I really wish this pic wasn't so bright. But what do you do?
Char loves her pretty toes!
She was so proud to come home and show them off to Cory and Cash.
The next morning when I went to get her out of her crib she had one foot up on the rail and said
"Mom! Look! Ah cute!"
I got a little taste of why it's so fun to have a daughter.
I can't wait to share more of these moments with her as she grows up.
(Just don't grow up too fast, OK.)
No comments:
Post a Comment