Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh wow... It's been since September since I've blogged:(
Which means I have a lot to catch up on!
I'm going to do my best, I hope I don't leave too much out,
here are the highlights from our September 2011...


We enjoyed a trip to Disneyland as a family:)  It was such an amazing trip!  We had great weather the whole time, no crowds!  And we got to spend it with so many family and friends!


We got to spend a Sunday afternoon with our dear friends the Jones'!  This was so fun!  Our kids are all such great friends, and the beach was amazing!






Carson, Jessie, and their puppy Remi also drove out from Vegas to spend a couple days with us!  They are such a great couple, and it was so much fun to spend the day at Disneyland with them.  (I think we ran them ragged!  We did both parks in one day!)









This was so fun!  We unexpectedly ran into my friend Jamie!  She came all the way from New York!


When we got home it was time to pick the pumpkin patch:)
My brothers family are so sweet and plant a huge patch at my mom house.  The kids all have so much fun picking out their pumpkins.



I guess you could say we got "a few."

No comments: