Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pretty Girl Got Blessed!


Our pretty girl in her blessing dress. Actually, it was mine. It was kind of special to have her blessed in the same dress that I was blessed in.
4 generations! Wowza! Grandma ''Sue'', Me and Charley, and Great Grandma ''Charlene'' Smith. Anyone who wonders where we got Charley's name. Now ya know! Best Grandmas ever!
After the second attempt we finally did it. We blessed Charley last Sunday! I was getting a little worried that her dress wasn't going to fit her, but luckily it did. She looked beautiful in it! My brother Kyle gave her, her blessing. He did a really great job. The weather was amazing, I think we got the last weekend it is going to be nice. We were really lucky. So many people came out to support us. It always amazes me, how many people show up. It helps me remember what wonderful family and friends we have. Thanks everyone for coming!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rowley Family said...

She is so adorable and I love your hair it looks way cute!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

I love her! She looked so beautiful!

Shannon said...

She is pretty! She is changing so much and just keeps getting more and more beautiful!

MandK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MandK said...

Ash...You and Charley both look so beautiful! I've got a little tear in my eye ;) Charley really is the cutest little girl in the world and I'm not saying that because she's my niece. BTW doesn't she look alot like me? hehe

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she is beautiful. Those pictures look so dang cute.