Friday, April 29, 2011

{{Mom and Tot Disney trip}}

OK, so I won't bore you with the story of how this trip almost didn't happen...

But I will tell you that Disney MIRACLES and WISHES do come true:)
as cheesy as that sounds!


 That smile on his face doesn't do justice to the joy we both were feeling to be at John Wayne International.
And a big thank to Cami, and her Mom for the last minute buddy passes:)

 "Arrrg maity!"  Are you having De javu?  Yep, same pirate face paint as last year.  Gotta love his pirate loyalty.



Ready to ride our all time favorite "Toy Story Mania"

Our hot disney dates:
Nixon, Bosten, Cash, Cohen, and Warren.


This is what happends when you give a 4 year old you camera for a group mommy shot!
Take 1!


Take 2!


Face paint, cotton candy, and a Buzz light year gun makes Casher pretty happy:)
FYI this picture was taken pre-meltdown:)
If you were there and witnessed it,
I'm soooo sorry, I'm sure it was as hard to see, as it was to experience.








Oh the things we did to pass the time in the very looooooong (spring break) lines.  Cash was cracking me up telling "knock-knock" jokes and pulling funny faces.  We got pretty creative finding things to do to pass the time.


Cash had 1 food request for the trip " Dose fings wit the stuff on the bone"
Translation: Turkey leg!



All tuckered out for the ride to the hotel.



Check out the front  row!
The "Tower of Terror" is by far Cash's favorite ride.  I have a very brave 4 year old!  Love his little hands in the air:)  This time we got Bosty, and Nix to ride with us. 


Triplets? 
 We couldn't count how many times this day we got asked if these boys were triplets?
We got a good laugh out of it every time someone asked.



My kind of "Pirate Booty!"


The pirate ship was definitely a high lite of our trip, it was the first time ever we have ever rode on it.   


The boys were so tired every night once we got back to the hotel (if they even made it back awake)  Fighting crowds and waiting in long lines is hard work for such little guys.  They had a good time kicking back and relaxing with their video games.  This trip was soooo much fun, and even better company.  Cash and I are so lucky to have such great friends to take this trip with,  We are also lucky to have such a great Daddy who makes it all possible.  Until next year...


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I am always so jealous when I hear, "O Ash took Cash to Disneyland!" Then I say, "Again!" lots of love!!!

One of these days I hope to be able to just take my girls. Looks like so much fun and the Jo Jo is dying to go again. She talks about Disneyland all of the time!

Looks like another fun trip! I love pirate Cash! :) :) :)

Shay said...

these boys are so lucky to have such great little buddies! looks like you guys had a blast & I love that he requested a turkey leg

Cami said...

Love the Disney post! Its always a fun time! I was there to witness the meltdown and i laugh and applaud you for being such great mom in a moment like that. Cohen always reminds me of the water :)